Hot Garlic Chicken Dip
Nothing says football party like spicy, hot chicken dip. Ingredients:
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Hot Garlic Hot Sauce 4 Good* hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350. In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Hot Garlic Hot Sauce 4 Good and blue cheese dressing.
Fold in chicken and cheese and spoon into small baking dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with sturdy tortilla chips. Garnish with green onion.