Fresh Mango Salsa
Looking for a quick and easy salsa to serve at your next party? Try this one out - it's sweet and savory with just the right amount of kick!
- 2 large mangos – cubed
- 1/2 cucumber – diced
- 1 small red onion – diced
- 2 limes – juiced
- 1 Tbs Lo-Heat-O Hot Sauce 4 Good hot sauce
- 3 Tbs Fresh Cilantro – minced
- 1 Tbs Fresh Mint – minced
- 1 Large tomato – seeded and diced
- Salt and Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour to allow flavors to combine. Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for burgers.